From Lauren at The Little Things We Do – New Year’s themed.
- New Years is not a holiday I go out of my way to celebrate usually. If plans work out, I’m happy, but I don’t ever try for a grand night. I’ve had boring, fun, dramatic, and non-existent celebrations.
- One of my New Year’s resolutions will be to become more independent and pursue the things that make me happy.
- A New Year’s resolution I’ve made in the past was to n/a. I never actually make resolutions. Although, every year for a while at the end of January I used to list the things I wanted to do/be/have… it was fun to revisit
- The most time consuming resolution I ever made was to create resolution lists. Yes yes, I’m being a douche here.
- This year I will be spending New Year’s Eve at TBD. I don’t know yet but we’ll be at someone’s house, in Troy or Saratoga.
- If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to save as much money as I can.
- 2012 is going to be a big year full of (hopefully) exciting changes and more looking toward the future.
This year has been a crazy one, with a big move, three very different jobs, new friends, hard times, personal growth, and a bit of goofiness and fun in there too. I’m definitely looking forward to what 2012 will bring.