From Lauren at The Little Things We Do – another weekly post.
- The last thing I ate was dark chocolate. Lately I end and begin my days this way. Mmm.
- The last song I listened to was Bloc Party – “This Modern Love” while watching the Season 1 finale of How I Met Your Mother. Damn, I forgot how amazing those early seasons were…
- Using the letters in my name I can spell (Susie)… sue, is… uh, that’s all I’ve got.
- If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick a red-toned blue. Probably would go with my skin tone best and it can blend with many things.
- If you were to look in my bag right now you’d find oh dear, so many things: receipts, gloves, pens, chapstick, wallet, assorted vitamins, and the list goes on.
- When I finish filling in the blanks I’m going to write a bunch of overdue thank you cards from the holidays and obsess over my to-do list.
- My all time favorite song to dance to is just about any popular music. I don’t have a favorite, but if I’m in a good mood and hear a good song I’ll bust a move wherever I am.