Bringing back some rambles courtesy of Fill in the Blank Friday.
1. My greatest strength is my loyalty and my ability to empathize, probably to a fault. Oh crap, I ruined it being a strength.
2. My greatest weakness is my inability to focus and my overly anxious nature, which makes it take longer than it should to get comfortable around people. I’m awkward.
3. People always compliment me on my smile and/or eyes. Although I oddly get complimented on my excessive cursing sometimes. It’s weird.
4. If you found me procrastinating you’d probably find me catching up on reading, books or blogs, journaling, or playing with the cat.
5. The most cozy place in all the world is the beach. Maybe not cozy like being bundled in blankets, but I think sitting in the ocean breeze and watching waves crash is the most cozy and comforting place to be.
6. Something new that I tried recently was uh, getting an iPhone? I never really realized what a laggard I can be… and of course, now I’m hooked.
7. This weekend I would like to hang out with Mary. Oh wait, that’s what I AM doing. WIN.