So, I may have given up on the photo challenge. Life got busy. Oh well.
I like doing these Friday blanks because I can also gush about Community. AND OMG LAW AND ORDER SPOOF WAS AWESOME. Finally having Michael K. Williams say “a man’s gotta have a code” as well as having Jeff steal it and get the side eye from Omar was one of the best things ever. The end.
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is hit the snooze on my phone and my cat. The phone shuts up. The cat usually doesn’t.
2. I can hardly wait for the summer and warm weather and day drinking and shenanigans.
3.The quickest way to my heart is humor because if you can make me laugh I’ll like you. Also, beer, because that makes me like everyone.
4. A little known fact about me is that hmm. I’m pretty open about everything. I do cry really easily, which is embarrassing. Also, I get embarrassed really easily but it’s pretty hard to actually offend me.
5.The best part about my job is that I get to wear a lot of metaphorical hats and learn about a lot of different marketing and web things. Fancy, I know.
6. Something I just couldn’t live without is music. And musicals.
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is cook well. I can do the basic stuff, and sure I could teach myself how to be more creative, but the odds of that happening are slim. I’ll just continue to befriend people who like to cook and feed me.