I have a really weird cat. Today I’m resisting blog over saturation of Community obsession… so lets move on to the blanks.
1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, maybe a 3. I haven’t gotten very sick in a while. Having a non-winter this year probably helped. But the terrible allergies here probably counteract any joy about that.
2. The last time I felt sick was a few months ago when my allergies got really out of control.
3. The worst part about being sick is feeling terrible because when you haven’t been sick in a long time it seems like you’re dying when you’re only slightly incapacitated.
4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by no one. Leave me alone and I’ll handle it just fine.
5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is run and spend time with friends. And try to remember to take vitamins and eat well… both of which do not come easy.
6. A secret remedy that I use when I’m sick is to drink tea. It never usually sounds appealing to me otherwise, but when I’m under the weather… magic!
7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I’m sick is sleep, stuffed animals, and orange juice. Yeah, I’ll always still be a little kid at heart.