Three episodes to end the third season of Community last night. This 8bit episode was beyond amazing. And the end of the finale, since at the time they didn’t know if they were coming back, plays out beautifully. Definitely a nod to The Wire season enders. So much love. And now for the rambles.
1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is family. Maybe I’ve become a super sap because I haven’t been home for so long, but considering all I’ve been through and the crazy choices I’ve made, I’ve always had amazing support from my family.
2. Warm weather (or just about anything) is good cause to celebrate.
3. The most fun I ever had was, well, I’m sure there will be more to come… and I don’t think I can narrow it down, because I love a lot of ridiculous moments. So… most fun recently was chopping off my hair yesterday. I’m still reeling from the shock a little, but it was fun.
4. True friends are the kind of people you know you can say anything to, no matter what. And the best friends (as someone who moves a lot) are the kind of people who you can always pick up with where you left off, no matter how much time has passed when life gets busy.
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is going on adventures with friends. Car dancing to silly pop music. The ocean.
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is day drinking or road tripping.
7. My favorite celebratory food is sushi. Or cookies.