The opinions expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer.
I’m an advertising professional who works in healthcare and I currently work as a senior copywriter with an excellent payer marketing agency. You could say I heart words. Writing and researching is my jam. Other things I love include: my adventurous partner Jeremy, my furball in crime Sabrina, running, mountains, the PNW, and bad puns
- I grew up in Southern California, in a small town by the beach called Palos Verdes. I love visiting my parents and going to the beach (and eating all the tacos)
- I never cared about football until I went to college at Oregon State, a Pac-10 team (what is it now? Pac-12?). We aren’t always the best, but I’ll still keep cheering.
- I moved to NYC after college with no plan and a six-month get out of dodge clause. I lucked out by finding a job six weeks in. I spent nearly two years at an ambitious start-up until it got shut down, learning a lot about working in online content and digital marketing
- I’m somewhat theater obsessed, although I have a habit of returning to shows I love. If you engage me in theater talk I may get too excited and demand you go see shows immediately
- After 3 years of living in Brooklyn I moved upstate to Troy, NY. (You may have heard that Troy is the new Brooklyn)
- This post adds a little bit to my story
- I ended up feeling really at home and met some great people so I decided to stick around for almost 5 years. The Capital Region sent some great things my way in the form of great friends, fun adventures, and a solid job
- In September 2015 I made the trek down to Princeton, New Jersey and started my career in advertising
- May 2017 – Jeremy got a job in Seattle and we embarked on our PNW adventure! It feels good to be back on the west coast